Friday, August 26, 2011

One Week Until Liftoff!

I am GIDDY.  I'm embarking on my last weekend in Chicago for the next 16 weekends straight, and the feeling has finally sunk in that I am really doing this. 

The response from family, friends, coworkers and customers over the last week has been shock and awe met with my silly giddy grin.  Yes, I really am going to EVERY game.  Call me dedicated, passionate, inspiring or downright crazy, I wish every weekend would be a Nebraska football weekend.

My pre-season predictions you ask?  National Champions, obviously!  I actually think we will go 10-2 regular season as a conservative estimate (more likely 11-1, but this season is hard to predict), make it to the Big 10 Championship, and make it to a BCS bowl game. 

INSPIRATION:
Best video I have seen yet, and depicts all of my favorite places on campus that bring back SO many memories.

IN THE DEED THE GLORY.  8 days until we start doing the deed.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I'm a diehard Georgia Red and Black kind of guy, Kristen, I'm going to follow this. :) Love that you're so passionate about college football, and looking forward to reading it.

    Ben Sheffield

    ReplyDelete