Thursday, September 1, 2011

Most Expensive Ticket in the Country!

Husker Tickets are Expensive and in High Demand - www.kmtv.com

With less than two days until opening kickoff, Omaha's local news station has confirmed what I learned months ago when I started scouting tickets for my adventure: Nebraska tickets are the most expensive and most in demand collegiate NCAA football tickets this season. In fact, my Nebraska - Minnesota ticket was more expensive than the Ravens ticket.

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Possible causes:
Inaugural Big 10 season? Sure.
Nebraska's preseason Top 10 ranking? Absolutely.
Hype about the legacy this season will create? Yep.

Real reason? Nebraska fans travel better than any other fans in the country. We are showing up in droves. 50% or more sea of red at an opponent's stadium is a REAL possibility, especially this year. The Big 10 will not know what hit them.

Fans, let's hit the road...I will be in exactly 19 hours...here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment